1. Tesla begins notifying employees hit by data breach.
2. Current and former staff notified about May data breach.
3. Tesla found two ex-employees violated data protection policies.
4. Lawsuits filed, seizing devices with Tesla data.
5. Court orders bar former employees from data use.
6. Data shared with German newspaper Handelsblatt.
7. Outlet assures non-inappropriate use of data.
8. No misuse of data detected by Tesla.
9. Complimentary credit monitoring for affected individuals.
10. Membership duration varies based on engagement number.
11. Data breach impacted 75,735 individuals.
12. Breach included Social Security numbers, names, addresses.
13. Notice posted on Maine Attorney General’s website.
14. Tesla emphasizes no misuse but offers protection.
15. Legal actions taken to address the data breach.